Custom fileds via plugin or config file

Hi, the release page of v4.1.1 lists that we could now create some new kind of plugin, which allow for example the addition of custom fields for video.
And those new informations about the video will be displayed in the « Basic info » tab below the video.

In french (News | JoinPeerTube)
Un système de plugins amélioré
Les améliorations que nous avons apportées au système de plugins permettent aux développeurs qui le souhaitent de créer de nouveaux types de plugins… (tels)…des plugins pour ajouter un champ au formulaire de publication d’une vidéo.
Il était déjà possible d’ajouter à une vidéo de nouveaux champs de description via un plugin, mais ceux-ci étaient visibles dans un onglet spécifique (« Paramètres du plugin »). Il est désormais possible de faire apparaître ces nouveaux champs dans l’onglet « Informations basiques », ce qui les rend plus accessibles.

QUESTION :
Do you now if a plugin doing this already exists ?
If not, is there a way (for example with the config file) to add custom fields (even if they are displayed elsewhere in the video page).

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

You can’t add custom fields using PeerTube config. You need to develop a plugin: PeerTube documentation

You can find an example on peertube-plugin-lumbung/video-edit-client-plugin.js at master - peertube-plugin-lumbung - Git with solidaritea

Thanks Chocobozzz,
I was hoping to find an already made plugin, or a « no-code » solution with the config file.
Too bad, I will have to convince my hierarchy to allow one of our developper to look at it.
Thanks and best regards.
Eric