Video is still 'being transcoded' after days (tho it plays)

We have a video stuck at « This video is being transcoded, it may not work properly » for several days. You can see and play it here: Grimpday? - open.movie - but it does not appear on the site listings, presumably as the transcoding hasn’t finished (I also can’t download the video to try reuploading).

The logs give this error:

error[13/08/2022, 14:16:21] uncaughtException: Connection terminated unexpectedly Error at Query.run (/var/www/peertube/node_modules/sequelize/lib/dialects/postgres/query.js:50:25) at /var/www/peertube/node_modules/sequelize/lib/sequelize.js:311:28 at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

{
  "error": {
    "stack": "Error\n    at Query.run (/var/www/peertube/node_modules/sequelize/lib/dialects/postgres/query.js:50:25)\n    at /var/www/peertube/node_modules/sequelize/lib/sequelize.js:311:28\n    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)",
    "message": "Connection terminated unexpectedly",
    "name": "SequelizeDatabaseError",
    "parent": {
      "stack": "Error: Connection terminated unexpectedly\n    at Connection.<anonymous> (/var/www/peertube/node_modules/pg/lib/client.js:132:73)\n    at Object.onceWrapper (node:events:641:28)\n    at Connection.emit (node:events:527:28)\n    at Connection.emit (node:domain:475:12)\n    at Socket.<anonymous> (/var/www/peertube/node_modules/pg/lib/connection.js:107:12)\n    at Socket.emit (node:events:539:35)\n    at Socket.emit (node:domain:475:12)\n    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1345:12)\n    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)",
      "message": "Connection terminated unexpectedly",

However when I run diagnosis in Yunohost it says Postgres is running fine. I also don’t think I can re-run the transcoding via the CLI because Yunohost locks these permissions (or maybe I can but with a different path to the docs?).

Any suggestions most appreciated. thanks, Nic

Hello,

You should be able to run again transcoding in admin → overviews → videos

Many thanks - but I can’t see how to do this I’m afraid.
On overivew > videos, I get a list of the videos and the only two actions I can see are in dropdowns:
For batch items I can delete or block. In the menu next to the video I can Update, Stats, Mute, Delete, Block. Nothing else seems to be clickable other than the link to watch each video

Oh I see. Can you remove and reupload the video? If not you’ll have to execute a query directly in the database.

It’s a user’s video so I don’t have a copy of it. I can ask them to transfer it to me.

I think as this is via Yunohost, I don’t get direct access to the dbse? The CLI tools didn’t seem to work for me.