After the server transfer, most of the videos are not displayed and cannot be searched

Excuse me.
I moved the PostgreSQL dump and the contents of /var/www/peertube/storage to relocate the instance’s VPS, but most of the videos are not displayed and the search doesn’t work.
What do you think could be the cause?

Please, can you tell me which company I bought the VPS server from, what are the server’s capabilities, and when you encode the video, if you have it enabled to do more than one quality for the video, how much time does it take, Thank You :pray:

Sorry, the problem was solved when I changed the permissions of the peertube directory to 755.

Ok
May I know, with your permission, what are the capabilities of your server and how long it takes to encode?

Just a common issue when transferring files from one host to another… Always check for the user:group and file permission, including sub-directories :wink:

A little trick for others, IF and when you are using good old rsync you can actually set these values as arg on the command line rsync -avzP --chown=user:group source_path/ host@example.org:dest_path/ (don’t forget the trailing slash / matters.)