Builtin Prosody and ConverseJS: KO

After my uptade to v6.0.4 I have this issue.

Click on List rooms returns: Run list failed

Builtin Prosody and ConverseJS: KO
The working dir is: /var/www/peertube/storage/plugins/data/peertube-plugin-livechat/prosody
Prosody will run on port '52800'
Prosody will use http://127.0.0.1:9000/plugins/livechat/8.4.0/router/api/ as base uri from api calls
Prosody path will be '/var/www/peertube/storage/plugins/data/peertube-plugin-livechat/prosodyAppImage/squashfs-root/AppRun'
Prosody will be using the '/var/www/peertube/storage/plugins/node_modules/peertube-plugin-livechat/dist/server/prosody/livechat-prosody-x86_64.AppImage' AppImage
Prosody AppImage extract path will be '/var/www/peertube/storage/plugins/data/peertube-plugin-livechat/prosodyAppImage'
Prosody modules path will be '/var/www/peertube/storage/plugins/node_modules/peertube-plugin-livechat/dist/server/prosody-modules'
Prosody rooms will be grouped by 'video'.
By default, room content will not be archived.
Room content will be saved for '1d'
The prosody configuration file (/var/www/peertube/storage/plugins/data/peertube-plugin-livechat/prosody/prosody.cfg.lua) exists
Prosody configuration file content is correct.
Pid file /var/www/peertube/storage/plugins/data/peertube-plugin-livechat/prosody/prosody.pid found
Prosodyctl status: Prosody is not running Note: You will also see this if prosodyctl is not running under the same user account as Prosody. Try running as root (e.g. with 'sudo' in front) to gain access to Prosody's real status.

Is there a parameter that I forgot to check to fix this? how could I know?

Would it be better if I made an Issue on github? I don’t know if it comes from a bad adjustment that I made.

Solved:

I restarted the instance and reinstalled the plugin.
I have now added a srv record to check
Enable room login using the external XMPP accounts option.

Sorry for the inconvenience.