Bulk adding files

On my computer (Windows 10) there is a folder containing 20 video files. How can I add all the files from this folder to my account at once? If necessary, I can move all the files to the Linux virtual machine. But how do I load them all so that they start being processed?

If I understand correctly, there are such commands
https://docs.joinpeertube.org/maintain-tools?id=create-import-video-file-jobjs
But how to use it - I don’t know very well. Tell me please!. Thanks.

What didn’t work with the import command ?

This is the first time I tried to do this

cd /var/www/peertube/peertube-latest
sudo -u peertube NODE_CONFIG_DIR=/var/www/peertube/config NODE_ENV=production npm run create-import-video-file-job -- -i /mnt/media-fs/films/test/

I get an error

peertube@peervideo:~/peertube-latest$ sudo -u peertube NODE_CONFIG_DIR=/var/www/peertube/config NODE_ENV=production npm run create-import-video-file-job -- -i /mnt/media-fs/films/test/

> peertube@3.3.0 create-import-video-file-job /var/www/peertube/versions/peertube-v3.3.0
> node ./dist/scripts/create-import-video-file-job.js "-i" "/mnt/media-fs/films/test/"

All parameters are mandatory.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 255
npm ERR! peertube@3.3.0 create-import-video-file-job: `node ./dist/scripts/create-import-video-file-job.js "-i" "/mnt/media-fs/films/test/"`
npm ERR! Exit status 255
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the peertube@3.3.0 create-import-video-file-job script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /var/www/peertube/.npm/_logs/2021-09-08T10_17_16_610Z-debug.log
peertube@peervideo:~/peertube-latest$

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong- (
The catalog with video files is here
/mnt/media-fs/films/test/

That’s not how this command works (it requires all parameters that you didn’t use), nor what it does (it works video per video, for an existing video, as explained in the documentation).

You are trying to upload, not to import… so the command you are looking for is peertube upload .

Note that it doesn’t work in bulk, as every video needs differents metadata (like a different title).

I just wanted to use bulk video upload. Doesn’t such a possibility exist?

No, since you need different metadata for every video. That can be scripted easily with a for loop however.