Bulk videos import

Hi, there is a way to import more than once video each time ?

Hello,

Yes but using the CLI: https://docs.joinpeertube.org/#/maintain-tools?id=peertube-import-videosjs

Hello
this they share is very good for someone who wants to clone the videos of another channel
But what happens if I have the videos on my computer and I want to upload them en masse because there are many videos, is there any way to do it?
or if I want to clone all the content from a peerturbe server to another or a disturbing channel
I think it would be interesting to have an option where one can make a backup of the videos and be able to restore it on the server or some way to load a complete folder of videos from the computer without having to manually upload them one by one

being able to make a backup copy of a complete channel, save it locally or be able to upload a complete folder from the computer It is a very useful tool especially for sites where there is no good internet because it would allow downloading all the videos in a site where there is a good internet carry it on a hard drive and upload them directly to the server at the site where the internet is slow

1 « J'aime »