Can someone help installing it with Docker?

No idea what you are talking about. There is no «start» button for Peertube server. Moreover, you did not answer to all my questions. So can’t help you more.
Good luck.

What the hell? I think it’s pretty obvious I’m referring to Docker, but hey, amazing that PT could recommend it and then not even know it has a start button.

Most people that want to install PeerTube and use Docker simply don’t use the Docker GUI. Generally speaking it’s a bad idea to install (and maintain !) server software if you’re not confortable with the command line.

2 « J'aime »

Hello,

I’m not familiar with Docker, but I suspect @Seyfert is using a sample (from a previous first hand on Docker, maybe). Looking at Docker documentation, I felt on the getting-started example; specifically with Docker Desktop which seems a tool for Windows and Mac users (Getting Started with Docker Desktop - Docker)

I might be wrong but I think the source of the trouble is the use of docker run -d -p 80:80 docker/getting-started command.

As I said earlier, I’m not used with Docker and what I suggest is a misusage of Docker environment. Meanwhile, the Docker Desktop site invites new users to search and ask questions by the community ( Docker Community Slack channel. I invite you checking there to receive handful help.

1 « J'aime »