Cant register on yggtube

Incorrect request parameters: email
returned when email in smf@mail.i2p
What to do?(im user, not admin)

Hi

I don’t think i2p extension is a valid classic mail extension?

Yes.
But it can access thought internet

Does that mean there is no solution?

You can’t use a regular email address?

I dont think so

It seems such email address is not part of the « regular internet ».

There is no DNS MX record for this domain (see the ANSWER: 0 part):

dig mail.i2p MX

; <<>> DiG 9.16.42-Debian <<>> mail.i2p MX
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 20722
;; flags: qr rd ra ad; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1232
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;mail.i2p.			IN	MX

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
.			2984	IN	SOA	a.root-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 2023071200 1800 900 604800 86400

This means it is impossible for a regular mail server to send mail to the mail.i2p domain.

I guess mail.i2p is related to this: I2P - Wikipedia ?

In any case, even if Peertube accept this email, you will never get the confirmation mail, and your account will never be activated.

This means it is impossible for a regular mail server to send mail to the mail.i2p domain.

No.

I guess mail.i2p is related to this: I2P - Wikipedia ?

You are right, but not accurate.
I paid attention to only one of the two services (I have not heard anything about the first one, it is quite possible that it does not work)
So I preferred postman

Wikipedia:

I2P also has a free pseudonymous e-mail service run by an individual called Postman. Susimail is a webbased email client intended primarily for use with Postman’s mail servers, and is designed with security and anonymity in mind. Susimail was created to address privacy concerns in using these servers directly using traditional email clients, such as leaking the user’s hostname while communicating with the SMTP server. It is currently included in the default I2P distribution, and can be accessed through the I2P router console web interface. Mail.i2p can contact both I2P email users and public internet email users.

I’m pretty sure that without MX record on the domain, it is not possible to receive email for the domain.

This is one way: mail.i2p can contact. But it is not said that public internet email users can reply.
Have you tested to send an email to your address from a public one?

I just checked: RFC 5321 - Simple Mail Transfer Protocol

If an empty list of MXs is returned,
the address is treated as if it was associated with an implicit MX
RR, with a preference of 0, pointing to that host.

Basically, it means that it will fallback on the standard A record. But… there is no such record for mail.i2p.
So, as i said: there is no way for a internet mail server to send mail to mail.i2p.

I found a solution.
Using smf@i2pmail.org instead smf@mail.i2p