Connection drops after update

I have updated my instance to version 3.0.1-rc1.
During a live broadcast, OBS periodically reconnects to the server. There were no such problems before the update.

I tried to run a ping from my computer to the server - there were no breaks at these moments.
Also, during the broadcast in the browser, an error constantly appears

HLS.js error: mediaError - fatal: false - bufferStalledError

Has anyone come across a similar one?

Hello,

Do you have errors/warnings in peertube logs when OBS tries to reconnect?

I just tried to start a live video, and when the disconnection occurred, errors appeared in the log that I highlighted in the screenshot

error[08.03.2021, 11:17:37] Too much data in client socket stream (ffmpeg is too slow to transcode the video). Stopping session of video 311c6818-effd-4636-a894-b1df7f744906.

error[08.03.2021, 11:17:37] Too much data in client socket stream (ffmpeg is too slow to transcode the video). Stopping session of video 311c6818-effd-4636-a894-b1df7f744906.

The error message is pretty clear: your ffmpeg is too slow to transcode the stream, so peertube aborts it. To solve this issue, use more ffmpeg threads for the live or transcode do less resolutions or do not transcode.

I already understood that. I tried live video without transcoding - there were no errors within 20 minutes. Now I’m trying Auto (ffmpeg).
Why were there no errors in previous versions? All resolutions were processed without errors.

Yes but your RAM usage would increased indefinitely. See Unbounded latency/memory in live streams · Issue #3571 · Chocobozzz/PeerTube · GitHub

Interruption is very bad, especially if it is not a continuous live video and it has the recording function enabled.
I have 6GB of RAM allocated for the Peertube server and if necessary, I’m ready to increase it even more! But there should definitely be no interruptions!