Error Cannot create live because you created too many livesError Cannot create live because you created too many lives

I have been trying to use PeerTube Live on android to test some live streaming, and I assume it is currently incompatible with PeerTube 6.0.3 (PeerTube Live was last updated in 2021).
It tried to open the camera and went back to the previous screen.
I did this a few times, and now it says « Cannot create this live because the max user lives limit is reached ».

I tried then streaming through the PeerTube web gui, and that says " Error Cannot create live because you created too many lives".

How long before this times out, or can I somehow stop all my streaming attempts (probably 4 or 5), without restarting PeerTube?
Thanks

Hi,

This message is related to these settings:

To be enable to create new lives, just connect to your Peertube account, go to your video library, and delete all unecessary lives.
(or you can disable these limits… but anyway, it is always better to delete unecessary lives)

1 « J'aime »

Thank you for the detailed answer and screenshot! I must have missed them in there - there was also a « live » one listed from a month ago when I must have been doing a test, so I guess it never times out.