Failed to login

Hi,

I have a bug when i tried to login with Firefox or Edge on peertube.fr since a few days:

On Chrome and Opera there is no problem. Any idea?

Hello,

I can’t reproduce. Does it work now? If now, try to clear your web browser cache.

Hi,

On Edge removing the cache has worked.
But on Firefox it’s has working one time but the problem is back. I tried to remove cache and cookies from peertube.fr, disable all my browser plugins and reparing Firefox but still the same.
But it’s working in private browsing. So strange…

Try to remove local storage. I think that the connection token is there, not in a cookie.

I already did but not working…
There was a key « server.config » with value
{"instance":{"name":"Peertube.fr","shortDescription":"PeerTube, a federated (ActivityPub) video streaming platform using P2P (BitTorrent) directly in the web browser with WebTorrent and Angular.","defaultClientRoute":"/videos/trending","isNSFW":false,"defaultNSFWPolicy":"do_not_list","customizations":{"javascript":"","css":""}},"plugin":{"registered":[]},"theme":{"registered":[],"default":"default"},"email":{"enabled":true},"contactForm":{"enabled":true},"serverVersion":"2.1.1","serverCommit":"","signup":{"allowed":false,"allowedForCurrentIP":true,"requiresEmailVerification":true},"transcoding":{"hls":{"enabled":false},"webtorrent":{"enabled":true},"enabledResolutions":[240,360,480,720,1080,2160]},"import":{"videos":{"http":{"enabled":true},"torrent":{"enabled":false}}},"autoBlacklist":{"videos":{"ofUsers":{"enabled":false}}},"avatar":{"file":{"size":{"max":2097152},"extensions":[".png",".jpeg",".jpg"]}},"video":{"image":{"extensions":[".jpg",".jpeg"],"size":{"max":2097152}},"file":{"extensions":[".webm",".ogv",".mp4",".mov",".avi",".flv",".mkv",".m4v","null"]}},"videoCaption":{"file":{"size":{"max":2097152},"extensions":[".vtt",".srt"]}},"user":{"videoQuota":21474836480,"videoQuotaDaily":2147483648},"trending":{"videos":{"intervalDays":7}},"tracker":{"enabled":true},"followings":{"instance":{"autoFollowIndex":{"indexUrl":"https://instances.joinpeertube.org"}}}}

Hi,

So i removed Firefox and reinstalled it and now it’s work.
Something was broken with my installation…