Fosdem

Hey, it was really great meeting several of you in Brussels. Sorry I didn’t make it to the event at Hackerspace.

I’m looking forward to contributing more, especially in the area of improving database performance.

Hello Mark,
It was nice to meet you too!
You’re part of the team behind instance https://mobilisons.ch/, isn’t it?
I saw it’s in version 4, I suggest you migrate to the most recent version (5.1.0) or wait a couple of weeks and migrate on 5.1.1, it should solve some performance issues.
And I really like that you managed to have a menu per city, I’m interested in knowing how you did that, is the code visible somewhere?


Also, I remember you mentionned a bug, Mobilizon crashing when a post is boosted in Mastodon, do not hesitate to put it in Framagit if it’s not there already, we’re currently looking at this kind of issues.
Last, I saw you applied to the « change advisory board » and I thank you very much for that.