How to cache videos with Cloudflare?

Hello everyone,
I was trying to look for a solution to cache videos, as I have to save bandwidth, the problem is that with Cloudflare I’m not able to do that, and I’m not sure how to solve this problem.

I have Peertube on Digital Ocean « Space » and the problem is that videos are loaded directly from the origin server instead of using the cached version, not an expert but trying to get to it.

Did anyone achieve this before?
Thanks a lot for the help!

You probably need paid subscription from cloudflare if you wan’t to cache video. (Using non video caching plan is against their terms of service)
I don’t really know how to do it if you actually have the video caching subscription, but to my knowledge they offer primarily a service where they would host the video content and you would upload the video on their server - but I can be wrong

In my opinion, the easiest way to achieve caching (not for live streams though) is the object storage integration. You can put a separate caching server to proxy the storage from the actual storage to clients. This is what I mean: https://www.scaleway.com/en/docs/tutorials/setup-nginx-reverse-proxy-s3/