I think I'm too clumsy / I don't speak English, probably translating, I lose part of the things I have to do

I think I’m too clumsy
I spent 5 days trying to install this program that has been impossible, someone could be an installation script or create a VirtualBox image to make installation easier for clumsy people like me

I don’t have a domain because I can’t generate a certificate for my cravings
I can install it without using a certificate

I don’t speak English, probably translating, I lose part of the things I have to do.

So I think a virtual image script is much more effective for clumsy people like me.

Installing a peertube instance is a work for system administrator.
You don’t need to install peertube to use it. You can join any instance that is listed here: https://joinpeertube.org/instances#instances-list

844/5000
Really if i need to install peertube
because my problem is that I am in an area where there is not a good internet
what I want precisely to use on the intranet using the p2p option and allow video to be viewed on the internal network saving bandwidth if I join an existing existing account it would be outside my intranet and it would not work for me besides it would break limited by the conditions of the node I have servers and I have enough space to upload many videos
I also have a 10-megabyte internet but 300 people are connected to those 10 megabytes as you can see is insufficient but peeertube would allow me to spend less people trying to download videos from my node and not from the internet

what I don’t have is a domain
if i have a public ip
Can someone help me install and configure my node?

Realmente si necesito instalar Peertube
porque mi problema es que estoy en un área donde no hay una buena conexión a Internet,
lo que quiero usar precisamente en la intranet usando la opción p2p y permitir que el video se vea en la red interna ahorrando ancho de banda si me uno a una cuenta existente, estaría fuera de mi intranet y no funcionaría para mí, además, se rompería limitado por las condiciones del nodo que tengo servidores y tengo suficiente espacio para cargar muchos videos
. También tengo un 10 -megabyte internet pero 300 personas están conectadas a esos 10 megabytes como puede ver es insuficiente pero peeertube me permitiría pasar menos personas tratando de descargar videos desde mi nodo y no desde internet

lo que no tengo es un dominio
si tengo una IP pública
¿Alguien puede ayudarme a instalar y configurar mi nodo?

The problem was solved on GitHub, were the original poster found a solution: https://github.com/Chocobozzz/PeerTube/issues/2785