I would like to have the e-mail adress of every participant

In an event I would like that every participant registers with his e-mail adress so that I have a list at the event to control the participants. Now if I say that also non-registered is allowed, I see these participants as anonymous, that is not very helpful. I would like that also non-registered participants can attend and that they do not appear in the list as anonymous but with their name or e-mail adress.

1 « J'aime »

Am also facing the same issue can someone support on this? Thanks

Am currently attaching a lime survey which has registration of participants on the event details which I find not helpful.

La solution que j’ai trouvé est la suivante si ton événement est dans un groupe :

1. Configurer la « Visibilité du groupe » comme ceci : « Accessible uniquement par le lien »
  2. Configurer « Nouveaux membres » comme ceci : « Inviter des nouveaux membres manuellement »
  3. Dès qu’un membre s’inscrit sur la langing page, lui envoyer en retour le lien d’accès au groupe.

Maintenant, si ton événement ne fait pas parti d’un groupe, c’est le même principe.

Attention cependant à être condorme au RGPD car vous collectez l’email de la personne !