Instance migration issues after server problem

Hello,
Following a big problem on my server (Odroid-HC1) I had to reinstall the system (armbian Buster) and my instance. Having backed up my instance regularly I followed the « migration » pages of the docs. Apart from the avatars that don’t appear anymore but I think I can fix it because of the logs,
error[05/10/2020 à 08:31:35] Error in controller.
{
« err »: « Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat ‹ /var/www/peertube/storage/avatars/f6a935f7-57b9-47fb-9782-5ff04a664ccd.jpg › »
}
impossible to view the videos. Is there anything that can be done about this problem?

I finally solved the issue with local videos not available. I did a mess with the copy of storage folder :joy: It’s now ok.
Still now videos for Discover, Trending… videos.

I’ve still got problems with Discover, Trending… videos that do not appear :frowning_face:. Looking into logs I’ve got lots of this warnings:

warn[06/10/2020 à 20:47:36] Cannot add rate https://peertube.servebeer.com/accounts/silencio/likes/267.
{
« err »: {
« stack »: « Error: Body or body actor is invalid\n at Object. (/var/www/peertube/versions/peertube-v2.4.0/dist/server/lib/activitypub/video-rates.js:26:27)\n at Generator.next ()\n at fulfilled (/var/www/peertube/versions/peertube-v2.4.0/node_modules/tslib/tslib.js:111:62) »,
« message »: « Body or body actor is invalid »
}
}

and also:

warn[06/10/2020 à 20:41:21] Cannot refresh actor https://peertube.live/accounts/peertube.

{
« err »: {
« stack »: « Error: certificate has expired\n at TLSSocket.onConnectSecure (_tls_wrap.js:1088:34)\n at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:198:13)\n at TLSSocket._finishInit (_tls_wrap.js:666:8) »,
« message »: « certificate has expired »,
« code »: « CERT_HAS_EXPIRED »
}
}
How to fix that?

« Struggling » with my migration :confused: . Still no videos for Trending… sections and sometimes for Discover.
Another issue: my server is going « hot » with several postgres tacks using 100% CPU.

It will be hard to backtrack to the problem that caused all of this now ; could you try with a fresh install, and keep track of the commands you ran so that we can help you in case the same situtation happens?

OK. I understand. I can do a new fresh install of peertube and then a new migration :disappointed_relieved:

High CPU is definitely linked to Discover section selection.