Missing two factor header, Redis, and transcoding

I recently did my first ever server migration and overall it seems to have been mostly a success, but I do have a few small questions:

1. When I log in, everything goes fine (as in « I log in without issues ») but the error logs show a « Missing two factor header » error. What’s that about?

2. I uploaded a video shortly before resolving my last major error (permissions issues on the local-production.json file). How can I ensure that it will finish transcoding correctly and publish?

3. I noticed at one point that upon boot it says I should be using a newer version of Redis, but I’m on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS. Should I be worried or can I (for now) just safely wait for Ubuntu to roll something out?

Thank you to any and all who can help, happy to share any logs or anything necessary but I may need help locating them.

It’s an expected behaviour. I’ll remove this warn log

I uploaded a video shortly before resolving my last major error (permissions issues on the local-production.json file). How can I ensure that it will finish transcoding correctly and publish?

You can force transcoding in Admin → Overviews → Video and click on the ...

What’s your redis version?

1 « J'aime »

Thanks for the quick reply!

1. Dope, thanks!

2. Awesome. A new video published today - and even synced automatically! Hasn’t done that in ages! - so I think even a reupload would’ve worked, but I’ll do this instead (Update: worked).

3. I’m currently on 6.0.16, it recommends 6.2.0, but this is a fresh install as of like, Saturday or Sunday? So I installed it using whatever instructions given on joinpeertube.org.

Redis >= 6.0 should be fine so no worries :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks for your time!