I currently have the problem with transcription enabled that the external runners are only processing those jobs and videos/transcoding jobs are piling up. Transcription really takes a long time and this is especially a problem when videos should be moved to external object storage eventually.
Is there a way to prioritize this? I tried to enable only video transcoding in a runner but it doesn’t seem to work. Or does the transcription need to run before the transcoding?
I currently disabled the transcription feature and deleted the transcription jobs to get the videos transcoded.
Any ideas how to handle this?
Hi,
We had an issue with the Framasoft community runner. Do you still have the issue with jobs piling up?
But prioritizing transcoding jobs seems a good idea anyway. Can you create an issue on github?
Thanks for the reply! I still have this problem, also with my own runners and I disabled video transcription for now. I’m going to create an issue on Github.
It will work in the next version ![]()
I’m surprised because since you have runners + the framasoft’s runner transcoding + transcription jobs should be processed in parallel and so not delay the move to external storage job ![]()