I have started noticing recently, that with a few videos I want to watch on my instance (so I can favourite them and add comments etc), I my local peertube instance can’t find them.
In the past, I have been able to just paste a URL in the search bar, and it has found the video very quickly.
Recently, when I paste the URL, it turns up nothing.
For example, I want to watch His Mother Has Alzheimer’s. He Came to Cuba for a Breakthrough Treatment - PeerTube.world
When I post that in the search, nothing comes up.
When I go it directly, the video is shown, and the account has 553 videos.
When I go back to my instance and use the account name « cuba_botb_videos@peertube.world » in search, I can see the account, but when I click on it, the details show, header picture etc, but it says no videos ![]()
I have had it in the past when it may take a few minutes for the videos to show up, but nothing shows up, even if I refresh the page 10 minutes later.
I can’t see anything obvious in the logs.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,