Reported Jitsi rooms

Hello.

I reported two Jitsi rooms through the report form for the streaming of CSAM. The participants stream videos display images, give out links to both, discuss what is being discussed, chat about the issue, a few broadcast and minors access them.

I have been reporting them on the main Jitsi/8x8 sites… 8x8.vc and meet.jit.si since May. There is an issue with them not able to deal with them during overnight and weekends.

In the last few weeks there have been other sites such a Framatalk that have been created as participants see more and more of the main platform being closed.

Thank you,
Tom

Are these reports that I made being ignored?

Hello,

You are on the Peertube forum. It has nothing to do with Jitsi. Neither CSAM (i don’t even know what you are talking about?).
Seems you are in the wrong place.

The style of the pages and “Frama” is the base name of the company.

This community is linked from the form I filled out for the report.

CSAM is child sexual abuse material.

Having a contact would be helpful, just found the form and this the community.

Hello,

Please use Contact - Write to us to report problematic content on Framasoft services.
Framasoft’s employees don’t follow every subject posted on the forum.

We just have been contacted by our hosting provider and are working on the report. Please prefer Contact - Write to us next time as it would have been faster to remove the content :slight_smile:

Please use Contact - Write to us to report problematic content on Framasoft services.
Framasoft’s employees don’t follow every subject posted on the forum.

That is where I found the form I filled out. Without the rooms being closed and not hearing anything after a few days this was a logical place to go for assistance.

We just have been contacted by our hosting provider and are working on the report. Please prefer Contact - Write to us next time as it would have been faster to remove the content.

So my report was literally looked at in the last minutes? As I mentioned I did prefer thus did go through the page from reporting to now wasn’t fast.

It seems that you made a POST request on our contact form on 12/Jan/2024 at 01:46:07 (UTC+1), which normally indicates that you sent a message but for an unknown reason, you message was never sent (no mail was sent by our server around that time).

I see. I have no way of knowing it didn’t go through. I sent another within the hour. If that one did the same then there is any other way I see it works.

If it works, you should receive an automatic mail saying that we got your message.