REsolver error de conexion de base de datos

:« password authentication failed for user "$POSTGRES_USER" »,« name »:« SequelizeConnectionError »,« parent »:{« stack »:« error: password authentication failed for user "$POSTGRES_USER"\n at Parser.parseErrorMessage (/app/node_modules/pg-protocol/dist/parser.js:287:98)\n at Parser.handlePacket (/app/node_modules/pg-protocol/dist/parser.js:126:29)\n at Parser.parse (/app/node_modules/pg-protocol/dist/parser.js:39:38)\n at Socket. (/app/node_modules/pg-protocol/dist/index.js:11:42)\n at Socket.emit (node:events:517:28)\n at addChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:368:12)\n at readableAddChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:341:9)\n at Readable.push (node:internal/streams/readable:278:10)\n at TCP.onStreamRead (node:internal/stream_base_commons:190:23) »,« message »:« password authentication failed for user "$POSTGRES_USER" »,« length »:110,« name »:« error »,« severity »:« FATAL »,« code »:« 28P01 »,« file »:« auth.c »,« line »:« 331 »,« routine »:« auth_failed »}},« level »:« error »,« message »:« Unable to connect to PostgreSQL database. »,« label »:« wrtube.wrservices.lat:443 »,« timestamp »:« 2024-05-23T09:41:47.224Z »}

Have you double-checked the values for database.username and database.password in production.yaml?

Can you confirm that the database user exists?

$ sudo -u postgres psql
postgres$ \du

Thanks for responding, this is the output of the command \du is the user that is configured in the production.yaml file

Role name | Attributes | Member of
-----------±-----------------------------------------------------------±----------
peertube | Superuser, Create role, Create DB, Replication, Bypass RLS | {}

\dt
Did not find any relations.

What I see is that there are no tables created in the database.

Database configuration in the production.yaml file
database:
hostname: peertube_postgres
port: 5432
username: peertube
password: peertube
dbname: peertube

Thanks for the support, if you have any solution I would appreciate it.

dbname: peertube

What version of peertube are you running? I don’t see database.dbname in my default.yaml. It says this:

Your database name will be database.name OR ‹ peertube ›+database.suffix

\l to list databases. What’s the name of your production database? Does it exist? The default database name is peertube_prod.

hostname: peertube_postgres

Is your postgres database on the local machine? If so then hostname should be 127.0.0.1 or localhost.

I am using peertube in docker with the latest version, the database is in a different docker, I created the oauth it client key with github it still does not work