Transcode Live Streaming

Hello, I installed an nvidia video card in the server and compiled ffmeg with nvidia drivers, where could I change the transcoding settings from libx264 to h264_nvenc? I would also like to change the bitrate for each preset: 480, 720, 1080p.

I installed the transcoding-profile-debug plugin, but something is wrong, it converts all resolutions with the same bitrate, about 2.2Mb

Transcoding profiles:

Blockquote
{
« vod »: [
{
« encoderName »: « h264_nvenc »,
« profileName »: « h264_nvenc »,
« outputOptions »:
}
],
« live »: [
{
« profileName »: « h264_nvenc »,
« outputOptions »:
}
]
}

Blockquote
Encoders priorities:
{
« vod »: [
{
« streamType »: « video »,
« priority »: 1005
}
],
« live »: [
{
« streamType »: « video »,
« priority »: 1005
}
]
}

One more thing, I stream in 1080p and I would like to convert to some lower resolutions but also keep the 1080 resolution with which I stream without being converted. With the settings in the image, I only have 360 and 720 resolution for the stream, without 1080!

Can someone give me a hint, in which file I could change the ffmpeg settings? I would like to change the bitrate when transcoding for live stream, live is more static and I think 5Mb is too much for full hd, although I do the live stream with 3Mb.

Does anyone use hardware transcoding (nvidia, quicksync) and how to do it, maybe give a little hint.
I’m interested in transcoding Live Streams.

I used quicksync, and the only issue I had was that it couldn’t access /dev/dri … … but after that all resolutions are transcoded properly :\
Ie from 1080 all the way to 144p

Yea activity on these forums is … rare…