Videos pending for import

I have a user who has done channel syncronization from youtube and somehow it has stopped. There is videos pending for import but no any impor jobs running. Videos have emojis and other special characters on their names. Can this affect it somehow?

How to manually flush import queue?

How to debug why those videos are still there?

Thanks in advance!

Do you see error logs on the server? (Administration > System > Logs, then change the select to «standard logs»).

Are you using youtube-dl or yt-dlp?

I have so active site that logs are huge but around the time when user created channel import there is no any errors that relates to that time window. I am accessing logs thru ssh on the server side.

I am using yt-dlp

Anyway possible to manage queue? How to check what is going to be imported? And how to manually push them forward?

My situation is getting worse. There is over 1K videos waiting for import… and manual url imports works and bypasses this massive queue.

This queue is from few users channel imports.

When trying to click on transcode to webtorrent or hls on these videos I get error:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‹ getVideoOrStreamingPlaylist ›)

Now I found error message!

{« err »:{« stack »:« Error: Cannot download a live streaming.\n at YoutubeDLWrapper. (/var/www/peertube/versions/peertube-v4.3.1/dist/server/helpers/youtube-dl/youtube-dl-wrapper.js:36:23)\n at Generator.next ()\n at fulfilled (/var/www/peertube/versions/peertube-v4.3.1/node_modules/tslib/tslib.js:115:62)\n at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5) »,« message »:« Cannot download a live streaming. »},« level »:« error »,« message »:« Failed to synchronize channel olli_hakala_channel »,« label »:« xxxx:443 »,« timestamp »:« 2022-11-25T16:05:11.443Z »}