many organizations and places that host multi-day events like workshops and seminars face the problem of not having a proper (Free) tool to manage the whole process.
“Whole process” includes:
- “participant” management (~ ticketing, waiting list, invoice and certificate creation, …)
- housing management (offering rooms with beds, with features similar to a hotel business)
- catering management (“how many people eat what where?”, “how many meals does the kitchen have to provide today?”)
- workshop room and equipment management ("workshop 1 uses the “big room” on friday and saturday, sunday in the small room, because “workshop 2” needs the “big room”)
- classical accounting of all these tasks
Yes, a lot of business vocabulary in my post (I’d probably describe these issues differently in my native tounge - German).
Is there any plans that mobilizon goes into that direction? I am evaluating whether I should push development of a tool in that direction in the upcoming years or better join the efforts (e.g. with mobilizon, or ERPNext).