Peertube with Wasabi

Hi, I have three questions:

1. Here is the configs I put in the production.yaml

object_storage:
enabled: true

endpoint: 's3.wasabisys.com' # 's3.amazonaws.com' or 's3.fr-par.scw.cloud' for example       

region: 'us-east-1'                                                                          

upload_acl:                                                                                  
    # Set this ACL on each uploaded object of public/unlisted videos                           
    public: '' # public-read                                                                   
    # Set this ACL on each uploaded object of private/internal videos                          
    # PeerTube can proxify requests to private objects so your users can access them           
    private: '' # private                                                                      

proxy:                                                                                       
    # If private files (private/internal video files) have a private ACL, users can't access d>
    # PeerTube can proxify requests between your object storage service and your users         
    # If you disable PeerTube proxy, ensure you use your own proxy that is able to access the >
    # Or you can also set a public ACL for private files in object storage if you don't want t>
    proxify_private_files: true                                                                

credentials:                                                                                 
    # You can also use AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID env variable                                          
    access_key_id: 'Y2PF4K768tug3OGP5NS8FT'                                                      
    # You can also use AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY env variable                                      
    secret_access_key: 'DLoUmZzRyuighfkJU90FQ6otc3Tov7'                              

# Maximum amount to upload in one request to object storage                                  
  max_upload_part: 100MB                                                                       

streaming_playlists:

bucket_name: 'tv.go4u.me'                                                                  

# Allows setting all buckets to the same value but with a different prefix                 
    prefix: 'tv/' # Example: 'streaming-playlists:'                                            

# Base url for object URL generation, scheme and host will be replaced by this URL         
    # Useful when you want to use a CDN/external proxy                                         
    base_url: 'https://s3.wasabisys.com/' # Example: 'https://mirror.example.com'              

# Same settings but for webtorrent videos                                                    
  videos:                                                                                      
    bucket_name: 'tv.go4u.me'                                                                  
    prefix: 'web/'                                                                             
    base_url: 'https://s3.wasabisys.com/' 

I believe the above configs are right. However, there is move-to-object-storage on my logs, but no move-to-object-storage jobs found.

I do have move-to-object-storage on my logs lists with info filter.

Then in the Jobs list it says, No move-to-object-storage jobs found.

1. To Use Cloudflare with Wasabi, I follow this to add a CNAME record on Cloudflare,
    my peertube site will be like this:

then my site become this:

I believe this means that those credentials I put on the yaml file works. Because it shows the files name I uploaded on the Wasabi Bucket.

However, I cannot add another A record for this subdomain(tv.go4u.me) to point to my IP. It says:

An A, AAAA, or CNAME record with that host already exists. For more details, refer to https://developers.cloudflare.com/dns/manage-dns-records/troubleshooting/records-with-same-name/. (Code: 81053)

1. Do I need make changes in the NGINX config file (/etc/nginx/sites-available/peertube), I don’t see it is mentioned in docs.

I see this post mentioned the following config:

set $cdn https://s3.wasabisys.com;
rewrite ^/static/webseed/(.)$ $cdn/videos/$1 redirect;
rewrite ^/static/(.)$         $cdn/$1        redirect;
#rewrite ^/static/webseed/(.)$ /videos/$1 break;
#rewrite ^/static/(.)$         /$1        break;

Have you made any similar changes in your Nginx config file? I did this on my other site, eeez.org. but it still shows No move-to-object-storage jobs found.

It’s not a good expression to put the key on.

Do you mean secret access key? I have made a slight change, so it won’t work.

Thanks to a kind person on Yunohost forum. I was advised to restart peertube after change the configuration. Now it can connect with Wasabi. Issue sloved.