Mobilizon-nous!

Pour le milestone 2 concernant le redesign de la homepage, la suite c’est par ici: Milestone 2 - homepage

As host from the dutch Bosvreugdevents mobilizon site I welcome the continued development of Mobilizon. I already contributed some translations and will continue to do so. I am unfamiliar with the tools and programming languages used to create Mobilizon, but when needed will help as far as possible.
As a community, Bosvreugd has embraced this tool and it is helping us a lot in getting our vision out in the world. Most of the proposed changes like the ability to personalize the homepage are on our bucket list as well, so we are happy to see this is on the to do list.

So far Mobilizon has proven to be a great tool and the proposed changes will only improve on that.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Thanks for your message! I wasn’t aware of this dutch instance, it looks good. Using Mobilizon and contributing to translations is very great.
Maybe you can share your thought on what the homepage could / should look like here:

We’re working on the default homepage, when the user is not signed in, and have some ideas already of course but having feedbacks is always more than welcome.

Thanks for the work you are doing and taking over the project. Having only discovered Mobilizon a month ago it really checks most of the boxes for what I wanted, but I’m glad to see there will be further development because there are things that could be improved.

Since I’m not capable of supporting the project with code development, I’m willing to support financially. how do we donate to you so that it goes to Mobilizon development? Why not add a link for this on every instance also as part of a the footer??

2 « J'aime »

Wow, thanks for your generous offer!
We don’t have a « donate link » yet, but we’re now considering it, thank you for putting up that idea.
It’s true that if everybody would give a little we could do a lot.